Monday, February 6, 2012

No Akash Tablet is working.....

A grt new.....No Akash Tablet is working.....One of my known Vinay Chaddha is running a embedded company and checked many pieces for the same and none is working...he has asked many people online and most of the people giving the same feedback.........I think it is another scam by Congress Govt........there is a deal between Sibble and Datawind..Sibble is ordering around 1 Cr piece of Akash and he has a cut of Rs. 500-800 per piece so to start with this scam goes around 500Cr-800Cr in first phase and in second phase it will go to 24Cr Akash tablet and then this scam can go upto 12,000 Cr to 20,000 Cr. See how intelligent our politicians are..

1 comment:

  1. I booked my akash tablet in april 2012, Stil now i did't get. When will i got my table my booking number is PMA05145

    ReplyDelete